Click the audio link below to hear about National Dog Adoption Month.
The month aims to highlight the fantastic benefits of adopting a dog from one of the UK’s many animal shelters as well as promoting the concept and advantages of taking on a dog from a rehoming organisation.
Throughout the National Dog Adoption Month (August 2008) there will be a host of events, promotions and opportunities for YOU to get involved. Stay tuned to this for more information or – better yet – subscribe to our newsletter!
The aims of National Dog Adoption Month:
- To promote the concept of adopting a dog from a UK shelter
- To encourage and advise people on how to adopt a dog
- To provide information on caring for a dog responsibly
- To raise the profile of rescue organisations within local communities
- To promote the vast benefits and advantages of adopting a dog
- To advise on how to overcome common behavioural problems that often lead to dogs being rehomed
If you would like your dog rescue organisation to benefit from National Dog Adoption Month, simply contact us using the form below and let us know you’d like to take part in the planned activities.